We’re super excited to be the recipient of a MOM’s Organic Market 5% Day at the grand opening of their Gaithersburg store June 1 – 3, 2018! MOM’s is an important partner for our work protecting clean water and promoting healthy, organic soils! This is a great opportunity for you to have your grocery shopping dollars support local efforts to protect your clean water and grow local organic farms!
In addition, the Gaithersburg Grand Opening will feature:
- Meet and greets with Neighborhood Sun, Montgomery Parks Brookside Gardens, Trash Free Maryland, Rock Creek Conservancy, Maryland Dept. Of The Environment, Chesapeake Climate Action Network, Community Forklift - Nonprofit Reuse Center For Home Improvement, Oyster Recovery Partnership, Chesapeake Bay Foundation
- Local tastings, kids’ activity, music, activities, giveaways, and much more!
What you can expect from the new store…
- Only the highest quality, certified organic produce
- Naked Lunch, an all organic, vegetarian eatery
- MOM’s Bake Shop, in-house made, unique, organic sandwich breads made from heirloom grains and live starters
- Sustainable insect proteins
- Backyard Beekeeping section with all the tools needed to sustain these crucial pollinators at home
- Free car charging stations
- Only sustainable seafood (right down to the canned tuna!)
- Wide variety of GOTS certified organic and sustainable clothing
- Liquid bulk section including oil, vinegar, and honey
- A recycling center for corks, eyeglasses, cell phones, household batteries, shoes, and plastic bags
- Expansive Health & Wellness section including bulk organic herbs, plus bulk soap, bath salts, and body scrubs
Store location: 10 Upper Rock Circle, Rockville, MD 20850
P.S. You can support our work directly by making a donation today!